Holiday Search

Guest Login


First name:
Last name:
Email address:
Be the first to receive our special offers and keep updated with our news

< back      next >

Insuring your Self Catering Holiday Cottage Let

All holiday cottage home owners need to ensure that their homes have insurance for Public Liability as well as Buildings and Contents. It is important to specify to your Holiday Cottages Insurance Company that the house will be made available for Holiday Home Letting purposes. A damage deposit of £100 is held for each booking and as described on our Financial Objectives and Property Management pages. Our team at Choice Cottages are happy to work with you in recommending a suitable Holiday Lets Insurance Supplier.

< back next >